Wi-Fi is an essential technology for internet connectivity not only in homes and offices, but also for smart and connected devices. It is a form of the local area network (LAN), enabling wireless connectivity for data transfer, internet, and much more.
In this Wi-Fi tutorial for beginners, you will find all the basics and advanced things related to Wireless Fidelity technology. From applications and benefits of Wi-Fi to technical concepts like protocols, frequency, bandwidth, operating modes, and security, we have covered everything.
- What is Wi-Fi Technology? Meaning and Introduction
- Full History of Wi-Fi Technology: Inventor, Year, Father of Wi-Fi
- What Are Benefits of Wi-Fi Technology? (Top 10 Advantages)
- What Are Applications of Wi-Fi Technology?
- Different Types of Wi-Fi You Must Know (Wi-Fi Types)
- List of Different Wi-Fi Protocols With Full Comparison
- List of Wi-Fi Internet Terminology: All Terms & Glossary
Wi-Fi Working Methodology
- What is Wi-Fi Security? Why Wi-Fi Security is Important?
- Wi-Fi Security Standards & Protocols (WEP vs WPA vs WPA2 vs WPA3 Comparison)
- Top 4 Wi-Fi Network Security Services and Devices
- Top 4 Biggest Wi-Fi Security Risks, Threats, Vulnerabilities
- Top 4 Wi-Fi Security Tips: How to Keep Your Wi-Fi Safe & Secure