How to Create SEO Project Report?
Process to Create SEO Report for Clients and Projects
Creating an SEO report is important to analyze the improvements over time, identify areas of improvement, things to focus on during a timeframe, etc.
1. Define your objectives. Everything can’t be improved in one go. Specify areas to work on and set measurable goals.
2. What should be your focus areas to meet those goals? Identify those areas and note down the current status.
3. Outline your process of work. Mention the current efforts you are making, plus the new efforts required to meet goals.
4. Collect the data in a sheet after monitoring the various metrics, like traffic, ranking keywords, page views, bounce rate, etc.
5. Keep the report short and simple so that things don’t get overlooked.