What is Remarketing in Google Ads? How to Setup Google Ads Remarketing?
What is Remarketing in Google Ads?
Remarketing is a great way to boost sales activities, drive registrations, or raise brand awareness more effectively. Advertisers use this as a strategic element for their campaigns.
In several instances, the visitors come to your site but leave without taking any further action like signing up, downloading, or purchasing a product.
Remarketing is a way using which you can strategically show them your ads on other websites and blogs that they visit. This can bring them back to your site and make them take action.
How to Set Up Remarketing Campaign in Google Ads?
You can set up a remarketing campaign for both search and display ads.
1. Login to Google Ads.
2. Click the Tools & Settings option, and then click on Audience Manager available under Shared Library.
3. It will open the list of audiences. Select the preferred list.
4. When you select a list, it will give options in a blue strip. Click on ‘Add to…’ and then click on Ad Groups.
5. Select the campaign and ad group to which you want to add the audience list. Click Next.
6. Select the targeting setting for audiences in the ad groups.
7. Click on Add Audiences.