Best & Worst Examples of Google Ads Campaigns
Worst Google Ads Examples
1. In this ad, the advertiser has shown the website URL twice: once in the headline and then the display URL. Nothing in the headline related to products or keywords. Furthermore, there are typos and spelling mistakes in the description.
2. The visitor is searching for ford focus brakes and the ad is serving him with something that doesn’t relate. Someone looking for car brakes will not be interested in buying a car.
3. The visitor is looking for some freelancing websites and the ad is serving him with eCommerce website development services. The visitor will simply ignore this, which will increase your cost per click.
Best Google Ads Examples
1. This advertisement by Upwork has a great call to action, compelling headline, user-friendly, unique and result-driven, as well as uses the sitelink extension.
2. This ad by SEMrush focused on solving the problems of digital marketers. It has used the keywords, included the CTA in the description, and added the ad extensions properly.
3. The visitor looking to order cakes online has found almost everything with this ad. He can order the cake online, get it delivered within 3 hours, expect the pricing, and call the store. It will make him click the ad and convert.