Scheduling Posts on Facebook
How to Schedule a Post on Facebook Page?
Facebook allows businesses to schedule posts for publishing for both Facebook pages and connected Instagram accounts. The platform comes with Publishing Tools from where you can manage Facebook and Instagram together.
1. Open the page for which you want to schedule the post.
2. Click on Create Post.
3. It will show a notification ‘Post scheduling is available in Publishing Tools’. Click on Publishing Tools.
4. Click on Create Post in the top right corner.
5. You will have the option to post on both Facebook and Instagram. Enter the text, links, upload photo/video, location, or add custom text. On the right side, you can see the preview of the post.
6. If you click on Publish, the post will be shared instantly. To schedule, click on the down arrow close to the Publish button. It will show an option for scheduling. Click on it.
7. Select the preferred date and time to schedule the post. Click on Save.
Your post will be scheduled for publishing on Facebook/Instagram.